[En-Nut-Discussion] TWI and Philips PCF8583 Real Time Clock

Pearless Douglas.Pearless at pearless.co.nz
Sat May 10 07:43:35 CEST 2003

Hi All,

I am looking to interface the Philips PCF8583 Real Time Clock so my EtherNut
doesn't forget the time when the power goes (separate battery backup for the
8583), and I could perhaps wake it up on a time alarm.

Has anyone used the TWI / I2C interface on the EtherNut?

I have looked at the TWIF.c/.h code to see what has been written, and was
wondering has anyone used this chip or any other I2C device and perhaps has
some code to share to speed my learning?

Cheers Douglas
---