[En-Nut-Discussion] Memory Question

Martin Kresse mkresse at cs.tu-berlin.de
Fri May 9 23:32:54 CEST 2003

Hello,

Although I am pretty much a newbie regarding hardware design and
microcontrollers, I am planning to accuire an Ethernut device. Therfore I
have some questions regarding the maximum amount of memory the Ethernut
has built in / supports. I belive there was a version with 128kbyte sram
announced, and the proposals in the "Memory Consideration" guide about
bank-switched ram seem promising, so is it forseeable when such a version
might be available? Or will it be possible to extend the memory of the
current Ethernut version (1.3F) via the expansion slot, or has anyone
already developed such an extension?

With kind regards,
 Martin