[En-Nut-Discussion] ATMega128 TQFP ?

Harald Kipp harald.kipp at egnite.de
Mon May 12 15:12:36 CEST 2003

You supplier is definitely wrong, the ATmega128 is still
available in TQFP.

Nut/OS had been initially written for the ATmega103, which
is out of production. We are still supporting both CPUs.

There are "rumors" :-) about an ARM port. I'd also like to
support anyone who plans a MSP430 port, but egnite won't
be able to do that without help.

One note in advance, just in case you think about 8051.
Due to stack limitations, such a port wouldn't make sense.

Harald