[En-Nut-Discussion] UART flow control

JasonG jas_g at yahoo.com
Thu May 15 23:53:47 CEST 2003

I have hooked up an MCP2150 (IrDA [IrCOMM that is] Microchip) to UART1
and have had decent results with bidirectional communication.  I had to
operate on the dev driver for UART1 in response to the CTS line coming
from the 2150 and also set an interrupt based routine that tries to
spawn communication (if possible) when the CTS line comes low from the
2150.

--- Tarmo Fimberg <tarmo at kaugotsing.ee> wrote:

> Have anyone done some application supporting hardware flow control,
> i.e. using pins PE3,PE2 on ethernut board.
>
> Looking into dev/uartavr.c there seems to be not very much support
> for this
> yet, especially for UART_GETFLOWCONTROL.
>
> Is there any support planned in the near future?

=====
JasonG
jas_g at yahoo.com