[En-Nut-Discussion] Event Question

Ralph Mason ralph.mason at telogis.com
Fri May 16 06:30:29 CEST 2003

I am tyring to implement a wait on multiple objects, because I have several
uses for it. So I was looking at the event Code.

I notice that when a timer is started the queue that the thread is in is
passed to the timer , not the runningThread.

It seems that passing the running thread would probably be better since then
it doesn't have to search the queue for the thread when the timer expires.

But I cant help but feel there is some good reason for this that I am
missing.

Thanks
Ralph
---