[En-Nut-Discussion] New winavr avr-libc 0.99.90.20030829

NGB ngbmoreau at yahoo.com.au
Thu Sep 18 03:13:16 CEST 2003

Hi

I have been testing the new winavr with avr-libc 0.99.90.20030829, there are a
few problems building ethernut now:
1-XRAM end is defined in iom128.h that creates a conflict with nutinit.c, I'm
not sure why XRAMEND would be defined in iom128.h as this should be application
specific !
in the mean while I did this
#include <sys/confos.h>
#ifdef XRAMEND
	#undef XRAMEND
#endif
#define XRAMEND ((volatile u_char *)0x7FFF)

to get nutinit.c to compile, I can submit a patch if you want Harald

2- strtok_r is now in the libc (at last), problem is it's conflicting with Peter
Scandrett version, I suggest we rename the Ethernut strtok_r to
etehrnut_strtok_r to maintain some backward compatibility or we simply remove it
and use the libc one ? BTW, the 2 versions havew different agruments

Nic