[En-Nut-Discussion] It's Haralds day!

Harald Kipp harald.kipp at egnite.de
Thu Apr 1 19:21:35 CEST 2004

I didn't get this original either, but the reply????

Btw. initially Michael Fischer and I planned to publish
an official WLAN release for today, leaving it uncertain,
wether this would have been for fools. A little reference
to Jesper Hansen's last year joke.

But both, me and Jesper seem to be too busy. No new joke
on the YAMPP page, as I checked today.

Luckily I was busy today as well....and discovered at least
two errors in the tcpsm.c ACK processing. More on this later.
Looks like we need 3.4.3, which I tried to avoid.

Thanks,
Harald