[En-Nut-Discussion] It's Haralds day!

Jesper Hansen jesperh at telia.com
Thu Apr 1 19:31:28 CEST 2004

> Btw. initially Michael Fischer and I planned to publish
> an official WLAN release for today, leaving it uncertain,
> wether this would have been for fools. A little reference
> to Jesper Hansen's last year joke.
>
> But both, me and Jesper seem to be too busy. No new joke
> on the YAMPP page, as I checked today.

I'm as disappointed as you, Harald  :-(

I was up to my neck (actually a few feet above) with work,
and the new web-shop.
I had a REAL new device which I wanted to put up as a
double aprils-fool, but it simply didn't make it in time
Neither did I have any spare time to make up something else.
Sad, as it was on the way to be a tradition.

But next year ! .... ;-)

/Jesper
www.yampp.com