AW: [En-Nut-Discussion] Newbie

Oliver Schulz Oliver.Schulz at bong.de
Mon Apr 5 15:56:26 CEST 2004

Hi @all,

after some days of holiday (well, just 2 weeks, but it was great, gone
skiing in austria), I'm back in germany and can help to give some
answers...

Sorry, that I couldn't abbreviate this '.bss was Stuck' discussion, but
I liked the holiday without any computers, no email, even no mobile...

> > 3. Is a solid SNTP solution available? (could not
> > find it in the v3.4.2)
> Look at http://www.ethernut.de/en/projects.html there
> you can find the ostime-104.zip which contains a SNTP
> implementation.
The time functions in this packet are completely added to Nut/OS release
3.4.1. So there is no need to download this packet and fiddle it in the
source code.

The available SNTP client thread works very stable so far.

Regards,
Oliver.