[En-Nut-Discussion] Linux newbie -- Sorry

Harald Kipp harald.kipp at egnite.de
Tue Apr 6 20:41:57 CEST 2004

First, I am as helpless with scripts as you are,
but as all script freaks seem to be absent right
now: There had been problems with carriage returns in the
script, which most shells don't like.

No need to call sh, but you need to set the executable
flag with

chmod 777 configure

and then run ./configure

Sorry for that trouble. It had been checked into CVS
from a Windows system and thus no executable flag.
Unfortunately there's no possibility to fix this without
direct shell to the repository...which Sourceforge
doesn't offer. At least no solution I know of.

You meant UserConf.mk, right? You can also create it
manually.

Harald