[En-Nut-Discussion] Lock bits reset

Radek Podgorny radek at podgorny.cz
Fri Apr 9 16:56:17 CEST 2004

Thanks for the advice... I think this is the real problem here (disabled
internal clock). I was going to try the method you've described in the FAQ
but I failed to find the pin for that XTAL1. Is it available somewhere on the
Ethernut board? I hope it is, cause i really dont want to connect anything to
those tiny pins on the processor itself... :-(

Thanks...
Radek