[En-Nut-Discussion] Realtek driver with half duplex

Damian Slee damian at commtech.com.au
Tue Apr 20 02:33:25 CEST 2004

 hi,
This is bens driver I think, with my added 9346 half duplex mod.  Just
tested it more thoroghly yesterday on about 12 new boards.  Needed to
add NutEnterCritical() around the counting of the 9346 clock out of the
realtek to get it perfect.
You can pick straight away when it doesn't go into half duplex.  In full
duplex it drops packets every few pages loaded, when connected to a
switch that will always think it is half duplex.