[En-Nut-Discussion] Diagnosing an Ethernut

Harald Kipp harald.kipp at egnite.de
Wed Dec 1 11:47:38 CET 2004

Hi Grzegorz,

If the board still executes the code, I can hardly
think of defect on the Ethernut board. But some
things to try:

- Use another power supply. Don't ask, just do it!
   (I'm a little bit tired of discussing power supply
   issues. :-))

- Close the jumper near the ISP connector.

- Keep the reset button pressed.

- Re-install the programming software. It may also
   be possible, that you installed some other software,
   which disturbs the parallel port driver.

- Use another PC. Your PP might be broken.

Let me know about failure or success.

Harald