SV: [En-Nut-Discussion] Build nutconf in cygwin

Lars Andersson laran at ikp.liu.se
Fri Dec 10 11:51:30 CET 2004

Harald,

I added the -lm to the LIBS entry in the Makefile and that made the trick, my mistake. Now I mange to compile both basemon and my own projects with the floating strings :)

Anyhow, something good came out of the mistake. I started to work on getting the nutconf to compile under cygwin :) I beleive the problems are related to the linking of the xwwindows lib and I'll keep working on it and let you know.

/Lars