[En-Nut-Discussion] AT90CAN128 CPU and Nut/OS

Henrik Maier henrik at focus-sw.com
Fri Dec 10 22:45:50 CET 2004

We are working with the new AT90CAN128 CPU and Nut/OS.

The current Nut/OS source needs some [minor] changes to allow
recompilation for the AT90CAN128 device.

The main areas where changes are needed is the external memory interface
configuration registers and interrupt vectors and a lot of #ifdef
sections of the type __AVR_ATmega128__ which also need to be compiled
for the AT90CAN128.

We would like to make these changes available to the community and
ideally they could become part of the main Ethernut source tree.

What is the best approach to do this? Is there a public access to the
CVS, or shall I send the changes as source files or as diffs to the
maintainer/Harald.

Henrik Maier