[En-Nut-Discussion] eboot programming into Ethernut 2.1b with JtagAvr ICE???

david.baldwin at ispeed.be david.baldwin at ispeed.be
Mon Dec 13 08:31:24 CET 2004

Hello,

I just tried to flash eboot with the Jtag interface on an Ethernut 2.1b, but
without any success. I am using the hex file in the /nut/bin directory. It
fails to program. I saw a warning about the tools that can or not flash in the
upper memory, but no notice about wich could or not.

Is there a way to achieve that with JTAG?

Thanks a lot.