[En-Nut-Discussion] icc-avr and programming from the serial port.

Harald Kipp harald.kipp at egnite.de
Tue Dec 14 21:12:58 CET 2004

Hi Emre,

did you buy a Starter Kit or a bulk board? If it's a bulk
only, you need a programming adapter. Simple STK200/300
can be build by your own. Search Google for instructions.

If you got a Starter Kit with including a dongle with
the yellow LED, then here is some info
http://www.ethernut.de/en/isp/index.html
This is STK500 compatible.

The problems with ICCAVR should have been fixed with 6.31A.

You may also try AVR Studio.

>I appreciate your help and patience to my "basic" problems,

You're welcome. Email me directly, if you can't solve the
problem.