[En-Nut-Discussion] Anything else for 3.9.3?

Ole Reinhardt ole.reinhardt at r-web.de
Sat Dec 18 17:35:48 CET 2004

Hi Harald,

> * dev/nicrtl.c, conf/dev/dev.nut: Support of rising edge
> interrupts for hardware w/o inverter gate. Fixed compilation
> issue for hardware with RTL reset port. Thanks to
> FOCUS Software Engineering Pty Ltd.

Have you just tested this? I'd like to design a new board with RTL8019AS
and removing the inverter gates would give me more space for other
things on my board (don't use single gates). But I won't do untested
things ;-)

Bye,

Ole

| WWW.R-WEB.DE         Systementwicklung, Softwareentwicklung     |
| Ole Reinhardt                                                   |
| Luisenstraße 29      Tel. / Fax:        +49 (0)271  7420433     |
| 57076 Siegen         Mobil:             +49 (0)177  7420433     |
| Germany                              ole.reinhardt at r-web.de     |