[En-Nut-Discussion] Anything else for 3.9.3?

Henrik Maier henrik at focus-sw.com
Wed Dec 22 00:39:00 CET 2004

Ole,

I modified my Ethernut 1.3 board to test this modification and we now
have a custom design running beautifully without the inverter gate. We
also incorporated some other mods to run the RTL in half-duplex without
the need for EEPROM simulation.

Everything is of course still Ethernut compatible.

Henrik Maier (FOCUS Software Engineering Pty Ltd)