[En-Nut-Discussion] TCP stops working after some time

Roman nut at imsystems.ru
Mon Dec 20 12:40:42 CET 2004

Hello Harald,

I agree with you. Now I am stripping down the application to a
minimum to track the issue. Note my application worked well with previous versions of
NutOS, last stable was 3.3.2. Hardware failure is also less possible, I
tested both old and new boards and they have similar behavior.

--
Best regards,
 Roman