[En-Nut-Discussion] PPP CHAP for everybody

Eduardo Serantes eserantes at telefonica.net
Thu Dec 23 10:35:49 CET 2004

Hi all,

I have finished the test of my CHAP code and it seems to be working ok. The
only problem is that the md5 hash generator takes about 8kB of flash memory
(in fact I'm using the code compressor of imagecraft). I'll review the code
to put it in a legible way and I'll send it to Harald so he can add it to
the Nut PPP software (if it's considered as an improvement), but if somebody
needs urgently the source code, please send me an email.

Thx and Merry Christmas for everybody,

Eduardo