[En-Nut-Discussion] External Power SUpply

The Laing Family laing at bigpond.net.au
Sun Feb 1 08:29:52 CET 2004

Hi,

This is probably a dumb question, but I HAVE read the doco and been unable
to find enlightenment there.

How do you power an Ethernut 2 board from an external 5V power supply? I
know the simple answer is you use the screw terminals next to the RS 485
jumper block, and you jumper together pins 1 and 2, and pins 3 and 4. But
which polarity do you connect to which screw terminal?! I'm very heistant to
simply experiment after Harald's dire warnings of the likely consequences!!

Thanks,

Simon