[En-Nut-Discussion] Re: Supporting Other Target Platforms

Dusan Ferbas dferbas at dfsoft.cz
Mon Feb 2 15:33:51 CET 2004

If you want to build a Coldfire context switching it should be noticed that
some of 68k instructions are not supported. Most important is absence of
auto increment/decrement for movem. Maybe Coldfire will have diffferent low
level module.

No idea about free 68k compiler. I am using Metrowerks Codewarrior.

>Some files in CVS had been split by CPU families:
>
>os/timer.c: tmr_arm.c tmr_avr.c tmr_h8.c tmr_m68k.c
>os/thread.c: ctx_arm.c ctx_avr.c ctx_h8.c ctx_m68k.c

Dusan