[En-Nut-Discussion] Supporting Other Target Platforms

Damian Slee damian at commtech.com.au
Tue Feb 3 13:59:55 CET 2004

i'd agree with the Atmel EB40A development board.  It has the AT91R40008 with 256K ram on board and 2M flash external.

The AT91FR40162 appears to be a copy of the AT92R40008 but with the 2M flash on chip.  BGA package.  Makes for a really really small design.

However the Samsung one mentioned earlier with onboard LAN I have seen in the Linksys access points.  But external flash and ram.