[En-Nut-Discussion] Supporting Other Target Platforms

Waschk,Kolja enut at ixo.de
Tue Feb 3 07:54:31 CET 2004

ngb> I'm pretty sure GCC 3.3 has been tagged stable for ARM

The 3.3 gcc itself is, i.e. it produces correct assembler files from C - but
Harald asked for a prebuilt toolchain, i.e. something that is also correctly
assembling and linking.

I met some basic problems when building a 3.3 + uclibc toolchain that would
suit my particular target (big endian ARM without MMU and without FPU). That
makes me wonder if available toolchains really have that all sorted out yet.

Kolja

--
mr. kolja waschk - haubach-39 - 22765 hh - ger
phone +49 40 889130-34 - fax -35 - e-mail s.a.