[En-Nut-Discussion] Supporting Other Target Platforms

NGB ngbmoreau at yahoo.com.au
Thu Feb 5 06:00:53 CET 2004

I'd be a bit worried about OKI chips, for the people who are in a supplier black
hole like Australia. It's very hard to get our hands on these chips.
Atmel on the other hand is readily availabe, support is easy to get too,
If this is to become Ethernut 3, I'd strongly recommend staying with a
mainstream / low volume manufacturer

my 2 cents

Nic