[En-Nut-Discussion] Supporting Other Target Platforms

Damian Slee damian at commtech.com.au
Thu Feb 5 03:07:58 CET 2004

Looks alright Ralph. Gets rid of the external RAM in the mega128 and a
bit more code space.
Do you used the ARM SDT C compiler that have listed there?  I couldn't
see anywhere to download it. Or GCC
http://www.okisemi.com/jp/english/armsdt.htm

If you like more ram/flash on chip, I still think the Atmel ones the way
to go.