[En-Nut-Discussion] IDE interface

Michael Fischer fischermi at t-online.de
Thu Feb 12 20:58:47 CET 2004

Hello Richard,

The prototype is working.
But Harald has the idee to bring the CF and IDE interface togehter.
Therefore I think it takes a little bit more time to produce a PCB.

The problem is the CF interface, because it should support a card which is
using the WAIT signal. Therefore we need a state machine in the CPLD.
But we are working on it.

The other problem is the voltage. The ide interface is a 5 volt interface,
but the cf card should support 3.3 volt cards. Therfore we need a level
shifter
on the board too.

I think Harald could give some more information about the estimated time to
have a PCB.

Harald, now its your part :-)

Regards,

Michael