[En-Nut-Discussion] Http server

Cosmin Buhu towmeup at as.ro
Wed Feb 18 12:24:12 CET 2004

    Thanks Harald.

    However, I do not use any NutHeapAlloc or equivalents in my test code
and I kept the piece of code to delay on low memory (and ram usage shows
somewhere to 17K free).
    On latest trials with opera/2 connections ethereal shows complete locks
(no response from ethernut, sometimes stopping in the middle of the page,
sometimes after acking the query, sometimes not answering at all), no ping
etc. With httpd example from app folder it happens too.
    Am I completely wrong? Are you running the httpd example trouble free ?

Cosmin