[En-Nut-Discussion] Where in the CVS is eboot?

Brett Abbott Brett.Abbott at digital-telemetry.com
Sun Feb 22 04:15:03 CET 2004

Hi

Ive been looking in the CVS repository for eboot (Ethernut 1 boot
loader) but cannot find the latest source.  (or any for that matter -
just appload which appears to be for Ethernut 2 only).  Could someone
email me a zip of the latest versions or point me to a copy.

Im porting the 3.3.0 version to ICC but want to ensure I have the latest
version.

This would be much appreciated.

Thanks
Brett
Brett Abbott, Managing Director, Digital Telemetry Limited
Email: Brett.Abbott at digital-telemetry.com
PO Box 24 036 Manners Street, Wellington, New Zealand
Phone +64 (4) 5666-860  Mobile +64 (21) 656-144
------------------- Commercial in confidence --------------------