[En-Nut-Discussion] Http server - TCP state machine fix

Damian Slee damian at commtech.com.au
Wed Feb 25 09:14:19 CET 2004

Hi Oliver,
I'm using the new driver with this problem.  Tho I think it occurs in the old as well.
Maybe there is another busy bit check or something needed.

Do you agree with my NutTcpStateSynReceived() fix?

Anyone,
How does a call to NutTcpReject(), return it to a listening state?
If there a FIN or something sent from the other end when they receive the RST?

Thanks,

damian