AW: [En-Nut-Discussion] Http server - TCP state machine fix

Oliver Schulz olischulz at web.de
Wed Feb 25 23:51:41 CET 2004

Hi Damian,

regarding your found bug in NutTcpStateSynReceived (and perhaps in
NutTcpStateFinWait1(), NutTcpStateFinWait2(), NutTcpStateCloseWait(),
NutTcpStateClosing() and NutTcpStateLastAck()), I have to take some time to
look again at these big tcp state machine to be sure not to add some more
side effects...

But on the first look, I would say you're right.

So long,
Oliver.

[snip]