[En-Nut-Discussion] http server problems

Harald Kipp harald.kipp at egnite.de
Tue Jan 6 21:41:21 CET 2004

Hi Michel,

Several problems.

At 16:24 06.01.2004 +0100, you wrote:

>I receive the following results from make install:
>
>C:\ethernut2\nut>make install
>C:/ETHERN~1/NUT/MAKE.EXE -C os install
>MAKE.EXE[1]: Entering directory `C:/ethernut2/n
>iccavr -c -I../include -Ic:\iccavr/include -e -
>T2 -l -Mavr_enhanced -I../mod/include -I../incl
>process_begin: CreateProcess((null), iccavr -c

iccavr.exe isn't in your path. I prepared a simple
batch and call this every time I open a DOS window.
It contains:
SET PATH=C:\iccavr\bin;%PATH%

>When i build / rebuild my project in icc, i receive one thing that looks
>like a error to:
>
>robi C:\ethernut2\nut\appicc\httpd\httpd.hex ..\..\bin\atmega128\httpserv.bin
>command or filename wrong.

Get robi from the link at
http://www.ethernut.de/en/eboot/
Best move it to iccavr/bin

>Thanks again,

It's not your problem but ours. Ethernut 2 had been released
in some kind of a hurry. Docs and installations are horrible,
sorry.