[En-Nut-Discussion] http server problems

Harald Kipp harald.kipp at egnite.de
Thu Jan 8 18:38:54 CET 2004

>"Nut/OS 3.3.2.1 HTTP Daemon...Registering device failed
>EEPROM/DHCP/ARP config failed
>192.168.150.112 ready"

For ICCAVR, please add

ETHERNUT2

to Compiler Options -> Compiler -> Macro-Define(s)

Harald

P.S. If you are posting with an email address, which
differs from the registered address, your post is hold
for approval. I do this manually and not regularily.
Due to the vast amount of spam to be deleted, I may
even overlook it. (Or even delete it if your subject
contains BUSINESS PROPOSAL FROM NIGERIA or something
similar. :-)) But, no problem, I found and approved it.