[En-Nut-Discussion] LCD Display - only 2 I/O Ports

Marc Wetzel mwse at gmx.de
Sun Jan 11 13:47:39 CET 2004

Hmm,

I don't wanted to be rude, sorry if my msg could be taken like that.

In my "display" knowledge it was always good to get the status back to
the host (lcd->controller)
So some kind of RW or SerialOut Pin should be connected.

But you are absolutely right, that the minimal pincount (2) in this mode
is unbeatable!

Thank you for the info,

/Marc