[En-Nut-Discussion] PPP: compression reject, DNS

Michel Hendriks unreal at home.nl
Wed Jan 14 10:26:39 CET 2004

Hi Mike,

Yes, you are right, the fix should be applied to LCP and IPCP. But, while testing
with more Internet providers I found that my fix was not good enough. It fixes the
case where all options are equal in length, but when options that are rejected have
different lengths it still fails.

I've made a proper fix to both lcpin.c and ipcpin.c and I will post them soon.

Hope this helps,

Michel