[En-Nut-Discussion] Urgent: PPP Connection Problem

Harald Kipp harald.kipp at egnite.de
Mon Jan 19 17:18:57 CET 2004

Can,

As mentioned earlier, please look into the Ethernut 2
hardware manual, especially the chapter about jumper
settings and the schematics at the end of the manual.

http://www.ethernut.de/pdf/ethwm10.pdf

PD2 and PD3 on the Ethernut Expansion Connector provide
the RX and TX lines.

You do not need to change any jumper on Ethernut 1.3.
No Nut/OS modification is required. Simply replace

NutRegisterDevice(&devDebug0, 0, 0);

with

NutRegisterDevice(&devDebug1, 0, 0);

to use the second UART for debugging.