[En-Nut-Discussion] Debugging

Ronaldo Bianchin rbianchin at digicon.com.br
Thu Jul 15 20:27:18 CEST 2004

I started to analise the ethernut and I trying to compile the pppc application.

I changed the makefile all directive to:
	all: $(OBJS) $(TARG) $(ITARG) $(PROJ).elf $(PROJ).cof

for generate the .cof file for use in the avrstudio 4.09, but I receive the following error:
avr-objcopy: pppc.elf: no recognized debugging information

When I open this file in AVRstudio I can see only the assembler code.

What I need to do to debug the C code of application?
It?s possible to debug the C code of the TCP/IP implementation of ethernut?

Thanks in advance
Ronaldo Bianchin