[En-Nut-Discussion] Imagecraft Optimizer, Are there traps for Young NutOS players?

Jean Pierre jp.gauthier at wanadoo.fr
Tue Jul 6 11:23:41 CEST 2004

Here, over 93% of flash filling, The ICC optimizer generates an error :
Internal Error - function label target out of range
[index 115 size 0x74 pc 0xc5 text start 0x45c5 size 0xc7d8].
Internal Error - no target at 0xffffbb00.
Code Compressor optimizer not run.
C:\icc\bin\imakew.exe: Error code 1
Done: there are error(s). Exit code: 1

I don't have solution,