[En-Nut-Discussion] Imagecraft Optimizer, Are there traps for Young NutOS players?

Harald Kipp harald.kipp at egnite.de
Tue Jul 6 15:11:29 CEST 2004

Brett,

no idea about your code size problem. May be you try
http://www.dragonsgate.net/mailman/listinfo/icc-avr

No idea about the availability of the ATmega 256, but
we will probably switch as soon as it is available.
Still, it must be supported by the compiler too.

Ethernut 2.1 will replace 2.0 in less than 3 weeks.
We removed ISP (the bulky jumper), replaced the
discrete logic chip with a few picogates and used
the board space to add 512 kByte serial flash.
May be you can move some data to this external memory.
But for code space you have to wait for the ATmega256.

Harald