[En-Nut-Discussion] Nut/OS configuration utility

Marc Wetzel mwse at gmx.de
Sat Jul 10 20:13:45 CEST 2004

Hi Hugo,

I just had something similar to your problem with a custom board I made
recently. What helped me was just sending many A's out of one uart and
inspecting this signal with an oscilloscope, and then I saw that my
frequency setting was completely wrong. I thought I had set the fuses to
external but they weren't. They still were set to internal oscillator.

Regards
/Marc