[En-Nut-Discussion] Nut/OS configuration utility

Hugo Simon hugo.simon at gmx.de
Sun Jul 11 11:16:23 CEST 2004

> frequency setting was completely wrong. I thought I had set the fuses to
> external but they weren't. They still were set to internal oscillator.
I checked that. All seems ok.

Then I tried using the uart example with NUT_CPU_FREQ set to 14745600 in
"makedefs" on an original Ethernut Board. It does not work. Without defining
NUT_CPU_FREQ it works fine on the same Ethernut board, but not on my
hardware.

I think there ist something wrong with the initialization code of the uart
or maybe the timer.

Can anybody help?

Thanks
Thorsten