[En-Nut-Discussion] Weird behavour

Harald Kipp harald.kipp at egnite.de
Thu Jul 29 19:18:01 CEST 2004

Hugo,

are the weird boards running the same software as the
reliably working boards? Probably in the same LAN.
In that case it _must_ be a hardware failure. If you
change the boards and the error moves with the board,
the obviously the board is defect. Looks like a
temperature related problem. You should contact egnite
for repairing or replacing the board.

Regarding the second board: What's the Basemon output?

Harald