[En-Nut-Discussion] Weird behavour

Hugo Perez Casanova casanova at electronica.itver.edu.mx
Thu Jul 29 18:31:35 CEST 2004

Hi everybody.

I have several ethernut boards and two of them are presenting a weird
behavour:

The first one works sometimes for some days and others just for one day,
then suddenly it does not link to ethernet. The green led just keeps
lit. I reprogram it with basemon or the app I'm using and it goes to
work again.

The second one links to ethernet but I can not even ping it, and when I
do, I see sometimes it resets itself (i'm using the serial port to do
some debugging and the startup message shows).

Any ideas?

Regards.

Hugo.