[En-Nut-Discussion] Save Data to the EEPROM

Joerg.Lamprecht at kendro.spx.com Joerg.Lamprecht at kendro.spx.com
Tue Jun 1 13:23:30 CEST 2004

Hello,

I have the following problem:
I have a user menu in which you can set some configuration data, like the
name of a mail-server or a mail-address.

I want to save this data for frther use, so that I could use it after an
reset. So I need to write it to a nonvolative memory.

I found the commands EEPROM_READ and EEPROM_WRITE.

#define EEPROM_WRITE(addr,src)

My problem now is to get the value for "addr". There are some constant
value in the examples like CONFNET_EE_OFFSET, but whats the value I need?

Perhaps anybody knows a another way to save the Data?

With regards

Jörg Lamprecht