[En-Nut-Discussion] About Multicast packet receive

iVesWorking ivesworking at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 10 11:28:33 CEST 2004

harald
did u mean i need to modify the driver to receive the multicast packet?
u say about the driver not support multicast, but i able to receive under
ff:ff:ff:ff:ff:ff mac address,
and also i able to send multicast packet, but not on receive it with if it
was not using standard ff:ff:ff:ff:ff:ff mac address. (like cisco router
broadcast).

iVes