[En-Nut-Discussion] About Multicast packet receive

Harald Kipp harald.kipp at egnite.de
Thu Jun 10 12:43:25 CEST 2004

Ives,

yes, depending on the type of controller you are using,
you need to modify dev/nicrtl.c, dev/cs8900.c,
dev/lanc111.c or dev/wlandrv.c.

Possibly more had to be done on the other layers
too, but I do not know much about IP multicast.

ff:ff:ff:ff:ff:ff isn't really multicast but the
broadcast address, which is supported by default.

Harald