[En-Nut-Discussion] Web server problem (missing FIN packets)

Damian Slee damian at commtech.com.au
Wed Mar 17 02:14:47 CET 2004

Sounds exactly the full/half duplex problem.

Realtek on ethernut is running full duplex, switch is running half
duplex on same port.

I got our ethernut base board running in half duplex last night with
9346 eeprom emulation, tho leds still aren't working.  Appeared to run
all night without much problem.  Refreshing our html pages with 3
frames, was loosing at least 1 packet on each reload, usually more.  Now
its about 1 in 25 full reloads.  Could be better, but it's a lottt
better than it was.

Unfortunately this is a hardware mod.