[En-Nut-Discussion] Request for Release 3.4.3

Przemyslaw Rudy prudy at audiotech.pl
Wed May 26 15:44:40 CEST 2004

Actually my friend found one thing (last release), if you call the
TwMasterTransact() for write only (no reads):

TwMasterTransact(addr, *txb, txlen, 0, 0, timeout);

If there was an error –1 is returned – that’s ok. If there were no
problems the returned value should be 0, but is not. An uninitialised
value is returned.

Regards,
Przemek