[En-Nut-Discussion] Request for Release 3.4.3

Harald Kipp harald.kipp at egnite.de
Wed May 26 16:03:35 CEST 2004

>Actually my friend found one thing (last release), if you call the
>TwMasterTransact() for write only (no reads):
>
>TwMasterTransact(addr, *txb, txlen, 0, 0, timeout);
>
>If there was an error ­1 is returned ­ that’s ok. If there were no
>problems the returned value should be 0, but is not. An uninitialised
>value is returned.

Well, I got a complete redesign of the TWI driver here,
which fixes more than just that. It had been extensively
tested here and has been sent to a few other people. At
least Oliver Schulz II (yes, we got two Ethernut users with
the same name now :-)) reported, that it fixes all his
problems (as far as I2C was involved :-)).

Anyone else for a test run? Grab it from
http://www.ethernut.de/en/projects.html
In case of positive reports I'll add it.